Discussions > Can Titles be searchable and catalogued with their English names in parenthesis after the Japanese name?

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

Not sure if I'm doing this right. This is more a request for the admin or community that uploads. I know many shows have their "alternate" titles in the descriptions but not all do. However the issue for me arises when I'm searching for specific shows. I have to google their original japanese name many times in order to find them here. Frankly it's not always easy or reliable as the name isn't always readily available even from looking at multiple sources. I also know some shows are generally accepted in their japanese titles even in english sites like netflix such as jujutsu kaisen.  Just a humble suggestion, if it can be possible to make the english names or alternate titles searchable as well as/or added to the the title link perhaps in parenthesis after or under the japanese title. 

• Created
    3 week
  • Last Post
    3 week
  • Views
  • Users
Narxaeus
Not sure if I'm doing this right. This is more a request for the admin or community that u...

use https://myanimelist.net/ to search for the Japanese name. Not all, or even that many have the english name on the site. MAL is a great site to find anime that you might like also.

1 Reply
Posts 1 to 1 of 1