Discussions > Happy New Year and an announcement!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Obligatory Holiday Greeting, right? Wrong! I actually have something else to say.

Buuuuuuut, first things first. Let's start with the pleasantries, shall we?

Hello our wonderful members of OS, especially the people who's currently here right now instead of celebrating New Year's Eve with friends and loved ones. (i.e. Me)

I am here to represent the OS Staff in saying, thank you for sticking with us for yet another year! I'm writing this whilst in the Philippines so it's just a few more minutes til the New Year. To our members living in a different timezone, I'm sorry for your loss~

We've been through thick and thin and I'm still giving some cheesy old speech about the wonders of this beautiful relationship we all have. Though I really am not sure if people still read these or not. I'll do something I rarely do and think positively for a change and believe that there are still some people that gives a crap. Yeah! Anyway, now's not the time to reminiscence about the things that happened, especially towards the less than great experiences we've had. Go out there, do what you love and live your life to the fullest! That's all little ol' me could say.

With that being said, I hope you guys have another wonderful year! All Hail OS!

Now then, the next thing I have to say is this. I'll only say it once so you guys better get a good glimpse of what I'm about to write. Alright?

Here it goes...

Any second now...

Dudette09 and I are engaged!

Yep, our beloved Support Admin and the life and blood of OS is going to be stuck with me... for eternity! Fascinating, I know. We now refer to each other as fiance and fiancee, wear couple shirts, couple watches, couple everything or anything! And no, I did not tricked her into saying Yes to my proposal. It's all because of our pure solid L-O-V-E!! That's why I've been in a constant good mood, OS peeps. It feels like a dream to me to be honest. I can only wish for time to move forward already to our wedding day. For now however, I will also just be happy to be with her.

What was that? Nobody asked? Well, too bad. I'm still a moderator and still able to post announcements so I'll let everyone know of my good news!

Anyway, that's it for the announcement. We're getting hitched and the marriage is still to be announced. Don't worry, we'll let you guys know, whether you like it or not~

This is Qualtz, signing off.

Have a magnificent day, people.

15 Reply
  • Created
    4 year
  • Last Post
    2 year
  • Views
  • Users

More importantly BLEACH "Thousand-Year Blood War" season 1 is coming 2021 :D

1 Reply
Qualtz
Obligatory Holiday Greeting, right? Wrong! I actually have something else to say.Buuuuuuu...

Congratulations <3

Qualtz
Obligatory Holiday Greeting, right? Wrong! I actually have something else to say.Buuuuuuu...

And apparently I'm too tired to realize I already replied to this announcement once.

Qualtz

That's awesome! Congratulations! Personally I love being married especially since she is my best friend. I wish you two all the best! 

asd2525
That's awesome! Congratulations! Personally I love being married especially since she is m...

Congrats and :) *claps*

Posts 1 to 5 of 5