Discussions > Auto loads Beta

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Hello! ^-^
when I type in otaku-streamers.com, it used to go to the regular page. Now it goes straight to the beta website, and I can't figure out how to get to the regular one. 
Is the beta site all this is right now?

Thanks

Musk

1 Reply
  • Created
    3 year
  • Last Post
    3 year
  • Views
  • Users

Additionally... I wouldn't have any issues using the beta site.... but I keep getting this error.

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."
 2 Reply

I have been getting the same error message. Does anyone know why or how to correct it? 

Muskandar
Hello! ^-^when I type in otaku-streamers.com, it used to go to the regular page. Now it go...

in the bar at the top of your screen if you remove the beta part(and everything after .com) it should get you to the regular site. It does for me, on a computer not on mobile. But the regular site will give you only eternal loading if you try to start a video(video won't load).

Muskandar
Additionally... I wouldn't have any issues using the beta site.... but I keep getting this...

I get the same thing so I can't watch anything right now on the whole website

Julian2702
I get the same thing so I can't watch anything right now on the whole website

same, makes me feel a little bit better thats its not just me, they'll probobly fix it soon

1 Reply
tirfale
same, makes me feel a little bit better thats its not just me, they'll probobly fix it soo...

Sorry about the downtime.

Our SSL Certificate for our video servers has expired but its all good now.

Please let me know if its working on your end.

Thank you

Posts 1 to 6 of 6