Discussions > Beta Site Video Playback

Posts 1 to 1 of 1
I just would like to share.

(1/2)Whenever I watch, the video will suddenly stop and the page automatically refreshes and more often than not, would log me out of the site. When I log in again and try to watch again, the same thing happens, it’s like a cycle. This has been going on as far back as when I first tried using the beta site.

Before, I can still log in on the old site using mobile browser by typing the old site address but not anymore. Even if I type the old website address, the browser automatically changes it to the beta site. I also tried using different mobile browsers, like the team suggested, clearing history, ccs and using incognito and not. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There are times when I’d be able to watch a whole series of 12 Episodes and then it would suddenly give me the error. And there are times when I can’t even watch a single episode. Sad. I am using an IOS device. Also, I am more of a ‘mobile-user’ type of person than a ‘PC-user’ but even if I use my laptop, it does the same thing where the video stops and the page refreshes.
 1 Reply
  • Created
    3 year
  • Last Post
    3 year
  • Views
  • Users
animeemina
I just would like to share.   (1/2)Whenever I watch, the video will suddenly stop an...

(2/2)

Whenever this happens I would use a different anime website (which I won’t name) and I’ll just have to update the episodes on my list here as ‘Watched’. 

I have been a member since maybe 2009 or 2010 but I am not good with emails and passwords and would often end up creating a new account, just like the one I have now. Hopefully I’d be able to keep this account. If in the system, you have the exact (same) names with the exact birth dates, as the ones I have on my account, then those could be my lost usernames or accounts. I can’t even find where my messages are on the beta site.

Anyway, I hope the errors/issues will be fixed soon and let me take the opportunity to thank the people behind this amazing website for working endlessly for us otakus
 1 Reply
Posts 1 to 1 of 1