Discussions > Removing titles from favorites

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Was just curious if there's a way to remove titles from my favorite titles list? It's not a big deal if there isn't, I was just wondering if I missed the button :)

• Created
    1 year
  • Last Post
    2 month
  • Views
  • Users
DiynoX
Was just curious if there's a way to remove titles from my favorite titles list? It's not ...

Hey there
By default when you click on 'Add to your favourites', it should show: You have added (Anime Title) to your favorites.
At least from the web version of the beta site. If you try again, it'll still show 'Add the titles to your favourites', however if you enter your request again, the message will turn into:
You have removed (Anime Title) from your favorites.

While it doesn't state that you'll remove it, it'll actually do it for you, no worries.

1 Reply
Tiotsh
Hey thereBy default when you click on 'Add to your favourites', it should show: You have a...

This is helpful. I might have just missed it, so please do forgive me but where can we view the actual watchlist or favorites?

Diegongbayong
This is helpful. I might have just missed it, so please do forgive me but where can we vie...

That would be on your profile. If you're using the beta site, everything is on the same page. Otherwise it's from Profile > OS stats

Tiotsh
That would be on your profile. If you're using the beta site, everything is on the same pa...

Thanks! I actually found it right after I asked you. Silly me. I appreciate it though.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4