Discussions > OSv3 is now in Beta!

Posts 49 to 60 of 60 < Previous 1 2 3

So finally its in beta version!! 

I know you guys are tired of waiting for this. but hey its better late than never. lol.

Anyways, please check the site out and let me know if you find any issues or would like to suggest something.

Thank you

-Jbluey

• Created
    4 year
  • Last Post
    3 year
  • Views
    1.4 k
  • Users

been inactive for 5 years and now the beta!!! :) looks good

2 Reply

I just noticed that there's a genre missing? Where's yaoi or shounen-ai? 

I also noticed that a couple weeks ago these were both listed as genres on the original os and now they aren't anymore. Is there a reason for this?

The rest looks awesome though <3 keep up the good work!<3

I'm ~loving~ the beta look and feel!! 

1 Reply

The Beta version looks good. I'm glad y'all have been working hard at it. 

I'm gonna miss being able to use Flash player to watch but what can you do? I'm just happy y'all updated it, so we could watch since Flash Player is out by December. ^^

Great job guys!! ^^

1 Reply
jbluey
So finally its in beta version!!  I know you guys are tired of waiting for this. but ...

Its Awesome. Thanks for your Hardwork  we appreciate it very much :>

1 Reply

Please add the option to choose the quality of the streaming video, because the internet in my place is limited

So far everything seems okey, I have been experiencing a "reload" when watching an episode it stops and screen goes into loading screen then return into the episode. It's constant and mostly happens in the first 3 mins. 

I'm using chrome on mobile if it helps

1 Reply

Beta Version isn't so bad.

I rarely comment on any post, I've been one of those long time, lurking in the shadows just watching anime user. But I have to say, great job with the new look!!! It looks so much more user friendly and modern!!

Very cool 

On the home screen when I click on "view thread" under recent discussions it doesn't take me the thread but just scrolls up to the top of the page. 

BrokenAngel
On the home screen when I click on "view thread" under recent discussions it doesn't take ...

This has been fixed.

Thanks

1 Reply
Posts 49 to 60 of 60 < Previous 1 2 3